The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto gives an opportunity for international students without standing academic record and leadership potential to pursue their studies in one of the best universities.
This scholarship is the most prestigious and competitive scholarships for international students at the University of Toronto. Every year, about 37 applicants get to benefit from this award, which covers tuition, books, incidental fees, and also full residence support for four years.
The scholarship is provided only at the University of Toronto for the first entry, undergraduate study programs.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships are fully funded and cover:
- Incidental fees,
- Full tuition waiver,
- Full residence support for four years.
- International students
- Applicants must be in their final year of secondary school or freshly graduated.
- Will start their studies at the University of Toronto by the beginning of the academic year in September 2021 (students who are already attending post-secondary studies won’t be considered, as well as students who’ll start their studies at another postgraduate institution in January 2021).
How To Apply:
- To become a Pearson Scholar, applicants must receive a nomination from their school.
- Students need to apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto to begin their studies in 2021and complete their application for admission before the appropriate deadlines. Note that the Pearson scholarship is restricted to the first choice of the program at the University of Toronto.
- Once being admitted and they receive their nomination, applicants can complete the online application for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship.
- The deadline to submit the application is 18 Jan, 2021.
To know more about the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for International Students, visit the official website here: https://future.utoronto.ca/apply/applying/