The university of Dayton is a catholic research university that was founded in 1850. It’s one of the best research universities and it’s well-known for its academics, research, and community involvements. The university is located in Ohio and has more than 11,474 undergraduates, graduate, and law students.
Dayton’s university offers the international scholarship in the United States of America for international students with an excellent academic record who want to pursue their studies in the USA at the university of Dayton. There are two types of scholarships: Merit scholarship and Textbook scholarship.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- If the applicant has the required documents, then they can apply for the scholarship.
This scholarship value is up to $105,390 for four academic years, once applying for admission to the university of Dayton, the applicants are automatically considered for this scholarship.
This scholarship covers the books’ expenses and its value is up to $4000.
The Scholarship Duration:
- The scholarship is for four years.
The Required Documents:
- Recommendation letter.
- Transcript of the previously attended schools.
- Prof of graduation, it must be in a form of a diploma, a graduation date listed on the transcript, or a certificate of completion.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Financial documents.
- Due to coronavirus, applicants can send these document to the university via e-mail.
The Application Deadline:
- November 1, 2020.
Check the official website for more information HERE.